Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Practice 9 holes after work

I had to get out of the house and get outside after work today.  Busy day, lots of things going on.  Just wanted to clear my head.  I was throwing my drives very good today, I guess I was not thinking about them, I was just throwing.

My drive on number one split the gap in the trees and flew past the basket.  I tapped in for an easy birdie.  I had easy pars on numbers two and three.  I lost my mojo on number four, hit a few trees and ended up with a double bogey.  I made easy pars on numbers five and six.  Made birdie on number seven, my drive went past the basket.  I made par for the first time on number eight (I did use my mulligan), I think I finally figured that hole out.  Had a bad drive on number nine and made bogey.   Ended up one over for nine holes.

My drive on #1, probably just missed the basket.  Easy birdie!

My drive on #7, another easy birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment