Sunday, July 20, 2014

Circle C - Return of the Lif

We played Circle C today with the core group back together.  Lif and Brian returned from Jamaica relaxed and ready to play.  The group today consisted of:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Dave, Bob, Brian and me.  The weather was partly cloudy, warm and muggy with very little wind.  We were all sweating by the third hole.  There were very few other players on the course today.

The Force was strong with me today and I scored my personal best for this course.  No double bogeys for the second straight week.  I did miss a couple of birdie putts but I also made a couple of long putts for par, so that evened out.  My wife surprised me with a Star Roadrunner disc yesterday,  she must really love me, I was able to throw it very well today.

A total of 10 birdies were made today:  Steve(4), Keith(2), Rob(1), Bob(1), Lif(1) and Brian(1).  No discs found, one disc lost, Lif left his Pro Wraith somewhere on the course.

Steve starts us off!

Heady with a first hole mulligan

Keith and Dave with kneeling shots

Lif flicking and flashing Jamaican gang signs

Sitting around the third tee

Keith driving on #5

Dave driving

Brian with a flick drive

Rob driving on #6

The bear trap caught a bear!

Brian comin' at ya!

Hits the flag!

Steve with a birdie on #8

Keith driving on #10

Steve putting on #10

BOB!

Bob with a follow thru on #12

Lif driving on #12

Bob putting on #12

Steve driving on #13

Ole!

Dave's disc as it hits the rim, bounced out....

Keith driving on #15, me clowning...

Keith with a putt through the chains....

Lif putting with style

Bob saves par

Let the big dog eat!

BOB!

Dave in B&W

Lif finishes #18

Official Scorecard, recorded by Steve, compiled by Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment