Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Brushy Creek (aka Cat Hollow) - I did not play

The group of  Keith, Steve, Bob, Mike, Lif and Dave played Brushy Creek last Sunday.  I was at Port Aransas trying to catch fish so I did not play.  I was hoping to play the Live Oak Gold course in Ingleside Texas, but we never made it over there.

Based on the scores it looked like it was a tough day.  I heard that the wind was really blowing but I'd like to think they missed the level of competition that I bring to the game.  It has been weeks since I've played a good round with good weather with the group and the weather for this Sunday looks dicey.

Posting the scorecard for future reference.  Looks like two birdies were made:  Keith(1) and Lif(1).  Heard one disc was found.


Revised Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment