Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Seven Hole Lunch

Today at lunch I played the first seven holes at the Church.  My drive on #1 went a little too high and faded left and landed by the #3 basket.  I had a problem getting through the trees and wound up with a bogey.  My drives on #2 through #5 were all straight down the fairway.  My fairway shots were all long, well placed and avoided the trees.  My approach shots for every hole were right on the basket and I made all my putts.  On #6 my flick drive curved around the trees and ended up six feet from the basket for an easy birdie. On #7 I had to throw a mulligan after hitting a tree.  My mulligan went straight down the fairway, flew next to the basket and ended up about 15 feet past the basket.  I made the putt for birdie.

I wish I would have played this well last Sunday, it would have lowered my score by five strokes.

#1 - bogey
#2 - par
#3 - par
#4 - par
#5 - par
#6 - birdie
#7 - birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment