Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nice Day for Disc Golf!

I was sick last weekend, so I missed playing the Roy G. course with the guys.  Today was beautiful January day in Austin, Texas.  The temperature was 78 degrees an sunny, I just had to get out at lunch and play a few holes.  I played yesterday and today at the church course.

I did not do too well yesterday but today I made par on the first seven holes (full disclosure, I did throw a mulligan on my drive a couple of times).  Barely missed getting two birdies, hit the chains both times and bounced out.  On the third hole my birdie shot was from about 50 feet.  I threw my forehand flick and it brushed the chains.  I made a seventy foot shot on that hole yesterday using the forehand flick.  On the sixth hole I had a much better chance at a birdie, only about twenty feet.  It just bounced off the chains.  Looking forward to playing Circle C on Saturday.

View of the basket on the third hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment