Friday, January 4, 2013

First Entry

I am just an average disc golf player.  I can't throw the disc 500 feet, the best I throw is about 300 feet if everything goes right.  I have been playing for about four years.  The last two years I have been playing on a more consistent basis.  I play with a group of friends about once a week at one of the courses in the Austin area.  I work from home, so I look forward to time spent outside and interacting with friends.  I thought it would be interesting to keep a journal of our games.

There is a course about four minutes from my house at the Austin Ridge Bible Church.  Close enough that I can play a few holes at lunch.  This course is one of the most challenging courses in the Austin area, requiring precise technical shots.  The terrain is very rugged and there are water hazards.  Since this course opened a couple of years ago my interest in disc golf has increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment