Saturday, December 23, 2023

Circle C - Saturday Round

 There was a 90 percent chance of rain on Sunday, so we decided to play Circle today when there was only a 30 percent chance for rain.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Chris and Heady.  Temperatures were in the lower 60's, it was a little foggy and there was no wind blowing.  Course conditions were good.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos, they were a lifesaver.  There were a few other players on the course including a group of eight ahead of us.  We finally got past them on #14.

I was very hung over this morning, I stayed up late drinking Manhattans last night.  In addition to that, my cedar allergies were killing me and my muscles were sore from working out the day before.  Despite all of those ailments, I put together a pretty good round, ending up only seven over.  I got lucky on some approach shots and made a pretty long putt on #12 to save bogey.  I also missed a couple of easy putts.  Steve made a long birdie on #4, Chris almost threw it in from 60 feet on #17.

There were six birdies made today:  Steve(4) and Heady(2).  No discs lost and no discs found.  Not many pictures today.  Not many came out very well because of the low light.


Big Dave starts us off


Heady with a birdie on #3


Suck it Steve


Dave's approach on #16

Steve with a birdie on #17

Steve finishes it up
Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment