Sunday, August 20, 2023

MetCenter with Macho Tacos

 We met up at 8:30 at the MetCenter for some Macho Tacos and Disc Golf!  Today's players were: Steve, Keith, Dave, Lif and Heady.   Temperatures were in the 90's,  sunny skies and no wind to speak of.  The course conditions were bone dry, lots of dead vegetation,  we really need some rain.  There were only a few other players on the course.

I got of to a slow start, I hit too many trees but managed to save bogey.  When I didn't hit a tree I was very satisfied with my drives and approach shots.  I missed a few clutch putts but did make a couple of long ones.  Lif was having a very good round, his drives were going very long and straight.  Then he blew chunks on the 12th fairway and decided to end his round.  I think it was a combination of the tacos and the heat.

Only three birdies were made today:  Steve(1), Lif(1) and Dave(1).  I had a couple of chances but blew the putts.  Steve had a few other chances also.  One disc found by Steve, no discs lost.


Chowing down on some Macho Tacos!

Keith starts us off!


One of the many trees I hit

Steve with a fine putt on #2


Big Dave for birdie!



Lif with a bidie

Steve with a tap in birdie



Steve with a birdie attempt

Keith driving right handed

Keith make face

Steve on #18

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment