Sunday, July 16, 2023

Circle C

 We met up at 8:00 this morning at Circle C for Macho Tacos and disc golf.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Chris, Keith and Heady.  It was another warm one, with temperatures in the 90's.  Skies were sunny and a good breeze was blowing.  Course conditions were very dry.  There were a fair number of other players on the course.

I played about my average for this course.   I had a good front nine and a poor back nine.  It seemed that I forgot how to throw a disc on a few holes.  My approach shots and putting were a little off today, costing me about four strokes.

There were five birdies made today:  Chris(3), Keith(1) and Rob(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Keith.


Dave and Lif enjoying tacos

And a new day will dawn for those who stand long

A postprandial libation

Steve starts us off

Me with a tap in birdie on #3

Lif driving on #5

Unknown carcass on the course



Keith with a recovery







Keith with a birdie on #15


Dave with a follow thru

Chris makes par on #18

Keith finishes it up
Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment