Sunday, May 21, 2023

Brushy Creek

 It looked like rain this morning but we stayed dry at Brushy Creek in Round Rock.  Today's players were Steve, Keith, Donald, Lif* and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's, skies were overcast and there was no breeze.  Course conditions were good and there were a few people on the course.

I played a about my average today.  I hit my average amount of trees.   I got off to a slow start and was lucky to make par on #1, then made a series of stupid mistakes on the next four holes.

One birdie made by Steve on #15.  Lif had birdie on #11, an eagle on #5 and his first Ace ever on the on #10.  A 498ft throw!

No discs found, one disc lost by Lif on #12, Big Irish, we searched for half an hour.  It must have gone into the vortex.



Steve in balance


Keith with a nice putt

Steve from the trees



Official Score

*Lif really did not play

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment