Sunday, June 26, 2022

Circle C - Small Group

 Since so many players were out of town this week the rest of us decided to play an early round at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, and Heady.  It was another warm day, with temperatures in the 90's, no wind and not a cloud in the sky.  Course conditions were dead dry and there were a few other players on the course.

I played alright today, my drives were straight, my putting was good, I just had some trouble with my fairway throws.  I made several stupid mistakes, not keeping the disc flat.

Only one birdie made today and that was by Keith on #2.  No discs lost and no discs found.

Steve starts us off


On the #5 fairway



Stand back, Keith is flicking






Steve makes par on #18

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment