Saturday, April 16, 2022

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Saturday Birthday Round

 Since tomorrow is Easter Sunday we decided to play a Saturday round at the Austin Ridge Bible Church.  I was also my birthday, thanks for the many gifts.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Chris, Keith and Heady.  Skies were cloudy and temperatures were in the upper 70's.  There was hardly any wind and it was a little humid.  Course conditions were good for the Church, a few down trees.  There were a few other players on the course.

I did about my average for the church.  I really did not have too many good throws and I choked on a couple of putts.  I need to work on that.

There were five birdies made today:  Chris(3), Steve(1) and Keith(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

 


Enjoying some Macho Tacos!

Lif on the #1 tee


Shot time



Dave is trolling




Found a little friend


Steve knocking down a widow maker



Steve with a birdie on #16



Chris with a birdie on #18


Keith with a tap in birdie




Official Score

 

No comments:

Post a Comment