Sunday, March 6, 2022

Circle C - Breezy Day

 I was a warm breezy day for disc golf at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Chris, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's, mostly cloudy skies and a south breeze of about 15mph.  Course conditions were good, they just put mulch down on the front nine.  There were many other players on the course.

I did not score very well again this week, but I played better than my score indicted.  A lack of concentration on my approach shots led to some long putt attempts.  Also, I missed four putts that I should have made. I had a disaster hole on #6, triple bogey, with my mulligan.  Chris had a chance for birdie on #18, his approach throw went too far past the basket, leaving him with a long putt thru the trees.

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(1), Dave(1), Chris(1) and Lif(1).  No discs found and no discs lost.


Lif gets us going!


Steve with a birdie on #3

Dave with a birdie on #4

Steve waiting for the group to catch up to his massive drive



Keith make face

Dave testing his new shoes out




Look at that follow thru!


Keith finishes it up

Official Score


No comments:

Post a Comment