Monday, October 26, 2020

Williamson County - Brutal Day

 Williamson County DGC in Leander was the location for this week's adventure.  The players were:  Combs, Lif, Dave, Keith, Darden, Chris, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 60's when we started and warmed up during the round.  Overcast skies and an occasional breeze.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of players on the course.  Thanks to Chris for supplying breakfast tacos.  

Not a good round for me, not really a good round for most of the group.  Steve did alright, but everyone else had problems.  I only had two good drives, my approach shots were inconsistent, I could not get my flicks to work and my putting was atrocious.  Bob had the shot of the day with a 60 foot birdie on #10.  He followed that up on #11 with a tomahawk drive that ended up 10 feet from the basket.  Bob converted the birdie on #11.  

Only six birdies made:  Steve(3), Bob(2) and Dave(1).  One disc found and Lif thinks he may have left as disc somewhere.  


Posing before we start

Darden on #2

Where I spent much of my day

Steve with a birdie on #4

Dave with par on #6


  


Steve with a birdie on #11

Big Dave with a birdie on #11

Steve with another birdie on #12

Dave makes par on #15

Corkscrew Chris







Lif flicking on #17

Bob with a stuck disc

Lif finishes it up

Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment