Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Circle C - First Game of theYear

I wasn't sure we would be able to play today, the forecast was for a 70% chance of rain this morning.  Fortunately the rain never came and we were able to get in a round at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Bob, Lif, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the lower 50's, overcast skies and hardly any wind.  Course conditions were good, the creek is still dry.  There were hardly any other players on the course.

I played a little below my average today.  I started out with a good drive then made too many dumb mistakes, a couple of bad approaches and some bad luck off the trees or rocks.  I wound with with two snowmen on the par 5's.  I missed about three putts I really should have made.  But I made a couple of putts that I easily could have missed.

Only three birdies were made today:  Steve, Rob and Bob.  No discs lost and no discs found.


Big Dave on the first tee

Bob with a technical shot

Steve approach on #5

Rob with a birdie on #7

Lif driving uphill on #9

Dave picturing his shot on #9

Rob with a long par attempt on #11

Walking to #13

Dave's approach on #13

Steve getting Bob's disc down on #14

Dave with a fairway throw

Bob on the #16 fairway

Hiking to #17

Lif's drive on #17

Steve's approach went a little long on #17

Bob's drive on #18


Walking the #18 fairway

Lif from the dry creek on #18

Finishing up

Bob's scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment