Sunday, October 27, 2019

Circle C - Chilly Start


Fall is definitely in the air.  We had a chilly start at Circle C this morning.  Today's players were:  Steve, Bob, Lif, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 40's when we started but warmed up to the 70's when we finished.  Not a cloud in the sky and the wind held off until about the 14th hole.  Course conditions were mostly dry despite the heavy rains this week.  The course was very active today and we let several groups play through.

Not one of my better games today.  I had three pretty good drives and the rest were horrible.  Several of my fairway shots went deep in the rough.  My approach shots and putting were the only thing that saved me.  Lif had another good game.  Look like all that practicing during the week is helping.

Only seven birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Lif(2), Bob(1), Keith(1) and Rob(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Steve starts us off, past the manhole

Bob on the #1 fairway

Lif with his second birdie.  A tap in on #4


One of my better drives on #9.  Up to the top log.  Did it on my mulligan also!


I saved par on #10

The wind gave Keith's putt a ride


Bob's drive on #15

Keith with a tap in birdie on #15.  Nice mulligan

Walking the #17 fairway

Lif with a power drive on #18

Steve putting on #18





Bob's Scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment