Saturday, November 24, 2018

Westside Park - Marble Falls - Day after Thanksgiving

I am not able to play with the group this weekend but I did have Friday off of work.  I took advantage of the holiday and the good weather to play Westside Park in Marble Falls.  I have a very relaxing, stress free round and managed to get off some good technical shots.  I did manage to throw into the creek about five times.  I messed up on the last two holes, otherwise I would have been even for the round. 

Recent rains really eroded the banks

I had a bad approach on #2, ended up in the creek.

I had trouble flicking into the wind.  Ended up wet on #3 also

#4 basket hidden behind the tree

Signature hole #6

I think they built up this putting area since last time.  All of this flooded

This is a very technical hole

Narrow tunnel for #9

Short hole, easy birdie

I got wet again on #16


No comments:

Post a Comment