Saturday, February 10, 2018

Circle C - Saturday Round

The weather forecast is not looking good for Sunday so we decided to play a Saturday round at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Bob, Donald, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 60's, overcast skies and no wind.  Course conditions were good and there were several others groups on the course. Dave had to bail out after 10 holes, too bad, he was having a good round.

I could have played better today but I missed too many putts.  I three putted on several holes, going for the shot instead of laying up.  I was just a little off on my throws, holding on to the disc too long.

A total of nine birdies were made today:  Steve(3), Dave(3), Bob(2) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.






Dave starts us off!

I was able to save par on #1

Dave with a birdie on #2

Steve with a birdie on #3

Bob gets a birdie on #4

Dave with a tap in birdie

Steve on the #5 fairway

Bob with a fairway throw

Saved another par

Steve getting my disc down

Walking the #10 fairway

Steve with a birdie on #12

Heady driving on #13

Donald with a tough putt on #14

Heady with a birdie on #15

Bob rules in effect
Steve driving on #18

Donald throwing down the tunnel

Steve makes par on #18.  Good Job!

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment