Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Circle C - Fourth of July

We took advantage of the July 4th holiday to play a round at Circle C.  It seemed that a lot of other people did also, the course was busier than I've seen it in a long time.  Today's players were:  Steve, Bob, Keith, Lif, Dave, Mark and Rob.  It was another hot one with temperatures in the mid 90's,  a moderate breeze kicked up during the back nine and it was a factor.

I scored a little below my average for this course.  I started out all right but I had a couple of disaster holes on the back nine.  My drives were not all that good and my approach shots let me down, leaving me with putts outside my comfort zone.  Steve almost had a skip ace on #4, his drive split the trees in the fairway, about an inch over the rock wall.  Then his disc skipped up and hit the side of the basket.

A total of 13 birdies were made:   Mark(4), Combs(3),  Dave(2), Bob(2), Rob(1) and Keith(1).  No discs lost but four discs found!

Steve starts us off!

Steve with a birdie on #1

Keith with a birdie on #2

Mark with a birdie on #3

Keith driving on #4

Dave with a birdie on #4

Walking the long #5

Rob with a good drive on #6

Steve with a missed birdie putt.

Lif on the #11 fairway

Bob climbing trees on #11

Bob climbing another tree on #12.

Bob on the #14 fairway

Dave driving on #15

Lif gives it a try

Dave sinks his par on #16

Not happy with my bogey on #16

Mark reaching back on #17

Roscoe got a little hot.  He was tired.

Heady flicking just a bit long on #18

Keith and I with long putts.

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Heady.


No comments:

Post a Comment