Sunday, May 7, 2017

Roy G. Guerrero DGC

I was a beautiful day to play the Roy G. in East Austin.  Temperatures were in the upper 70's, abundant sunshine and no wind.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Bob, Dave and myself.  Course conditions were good and there were only a couple of other groups on the course.

I had a pretty good day, on the front nine at least.  I finished the front nine only three over par and one of those was a missed putt.  I did have a putt go 'top shelf' on number 2 so I guessed those evened out.  I finally made par on #7.  This is one of the hardest course in Austin with very long holes and lots of trees.  I managed to avoid the trees today for the most part and that's what helped my score.   Dave and Keith both made long putts on #12 to save par.

No birdies were made today.  No discs lost and no discs found.

Keith starts us off!

Dave on the first tee

Standing around on #2

Heady watching his drive

Dave with a long putt attempt

Heady driving on #5

Me with a long putt to save bogey on #5

Steve with a long follow thru.

Steve on #7 fairway

Heady makes par on #7

Dave with a long putt on #12

Keith matches Dave's putt!

Steve with a power drive

Bob on the 15th fairway

Walking to #16

Dave with a power drive on #16

Bob with good style on #18

Steve finishes is up

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment