Sunday, February 12, 2017

Circle C

It was a very nice February day to play Circle C in South Austin.  Temperatures were in the low 70's, mostly cloudy skies and very little breeze.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Keith, Bob and Heady.  Course conditions were very good,  the creek had some water in it but the course was dry.  Quite a few other players were on the course this morning.

I played a little below my average for this course.  I made bogey on three holes that I usually make par.  I absolutely choked on  a birdie putt on #15 and I missed a couple of putts that I make about half the time.  I did make par on the difficult holes #5 and #11, so that is some consolation. 

Steve and Keith both had very good rounds, scoring one under par and one over par, respectively.  Dave made a very long putt to make par on #16 and Bob had long putt to save par on #17.

Five birdies were made today:  Steve(3) and Keith(2).  No discs lost and one disc found by Bob on #17.

Bob starts us off

Steve going for eagle!

Keith on the #6 fairway

Walking the path

Me with a pity drive

Coming in for a landing!

I saved par after a crappy drive

Dave drills his putt

Steve with a birdie attempt.

Keith on the #12 fairway

Bob took the low road

Gumby!

Heady with a poor execution of a window shot.

Let the big dog eat!

Steve makes birdie on #15

Keith makes birdie on #15

The big choke!

Steve with another long drive

Bob on #18

Rob trying to get a good approach

Dave gets close

Keith save bogey on #18

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment