Sunday, October 16, 2016

Austin Ridge Bible Church

Only a small group turned out this morning for a round at the Austin Ridge Bible Church.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave and Heady.  We've had very good weather for the middle of October, temperatures in the upper 70's, sunny skies and only a little wind.  Steve brought us a hearty breakfast of Macho Tacos!  I always play better after a good breakfast.

I played about average today.  I played this course on Friday and was horrible.  Today, I did alright with my drives.  My approach shots could have been a little better and I did miss a couple of putts.  We all hit our share of trees.

A total of four birdies were made today:  Steve(3) and Rob(1).  No discs lost but one disc found.  A white disc near the basket on #12.  It is easy to lose a white disc on this course because it blends in with all of the limestone.
Steve driving on #5

Dave on #5

Steve with a nice fairway throw on #11

Steve driving on #15

Dave reaching back

Steve with an approach on #17

Dave on #17

Steve with a birdie on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment