Sunday, January 3, 2016

Circle C

It has been ugly weather the last couple of days but this morning was sunny and cool for Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Brian, Dave, BOB and Heady.  Nice to see Bob make it out!  Course conditions were a bit muddy but we've seen worse.  Several other players were on the course, several guys playing solo.

I started out very well, I thought I would have a chance to end up even par for the front nine, but I messed up on the uphill #9 with a double bogey.  Then I started the back nine by messing up the downhill #10 with another double bogey.  I usually make par for those two holes.  I had some good throws but I had a few bad ones also.  At least my putting was not an issue today.  I had a bad drive on #13 but almost made birdie from 200 feet out.  It bounced off the chains!

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Rob(1) and Brian(1).  No discs lost, no discs found.

Bob on the first tee

Steve going for eagle

Dave driving thru the trees on #6

Bob putting on #6

Steve climbing over the fallen tree

Dave with a long putt

Steve with a birdie on #13

Brian with a birdie on #15

Bob putting with good form

Dave wills it in

Steve reaching back on #18

Dave going for the basket on #18

Steve with long par putt

Brian going over the water

Me with a par putt attempt from the creek.  The water was cold!

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Heady

No comments:

Post a Comment