Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Afternoon and Evening

With sunny skies and temperatures in the middle 80's I just had to get out today to play some disc golf.  At lunch I played seven holes and I was pretty hot.  My first throw on #1 flew straight down the fairway and ended up only a couple of feet from the basket.  An easy tap in birdie.

I had a couple of good throws on #2 and almost flicked in a birdie from 100 feet out.  It bounced off the chains at the base of the ring.  Would have been nice to have birdied the first two holes.  I made par on #3, bogey on #4 and pars on #5 thru #7.  I wish I could play like that on Sundays.

This evening I played again but was not nearly as sharp; however, I did manage to birdie #3.  I had a long drive past the big tree.  My second shot ended up right before the creek.  I made a twenty foot putt across the creek for the birdie.  Can't remember if I ever birdie that hole before.

Nice drive on #1.  Easy birdie!

Third shot this afternoon on #3.  Stuck the landing!

No comments:

Post a Comment