Monday, October 28, 2013

Austin Ridge Bible Church

We were supposed to play Circle C this morning, but heavy overnight rains in South Austin forced us to an emergency change of venue.  Today's group consisted of Lif, Dave, Bob, Steve and myself.  Keith is on the 15 DL with a strained left elbow.  It was a little damp this morning, temperatures in the low 70's, cloudy skies and very little wind.  We decided to skip the bonus holes and played from the short tees on several holes.

I played horribly again today, even on my home course! I only had three pars!?  Steve had a decent round and Lif and Dave played better than the last time on this course.  I had my putts working but my drives kept hitting trees.  I played the first seven holes three times this past week and scored at least 5 strokes better each time.  Only two birdies made, Steve and Bob on #18.

I believe I can fly!

Someone made a long putt

Rob flicking on the fairway

Rob with some cool sunglasses.  Looks like I'm throwing a trash can lid.

Bob with style on #7

Walking the fairway on #9

Big Dave with a nice fairway shot

Steve going for birdie!

Steve driving on #10

The creeks were flowing.

Lif from the short tee on #13

Lif from the short tee on #14.  Steve is flexing!

Dave laying up on #14

Bob driving on #15

Steve going for an ace.

Lif with style points

Lif makes use of his retrieval tool!

Official Scorecard by the Bob Accounting Firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment