Sunday, September 29, 2024

Wilco - A nice day

 We met up at the Williamson County Disc Golf Course this morning at 8:30.  Today's players were:  Chris, Bob, Dave, Keith and Heady.  The weather was just about perfect.  Temperatures in the 60's when we started, sunny skies, low humidity and a slight north breeze.  Course conditions were good.  They paved the parking lot and did a real nice job of it.  There were many other groups on the course today.

I played a little better than my average for this course.  I played a practice round at Circle C on Friday and really had a good round.  Maybe that helped.  My drives were pretty good for the most part and I had some nice approach shots.  I made most of my putts, some from a little distance.  I think I only missed one putt that I should have made.   I threw it in from about 50 feet on on #2 for par.  That's the first time I've made par on that hole in a very long time.  

Bob had a great throw on #9, throwing it in from about 120 feet.  Chris had back to back birdies on #11 and #12.  Keith had some power today, he didn't have good control at times.  Damn near took my head off!

Only three birdies made today:  Chris(2) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Bob with a nice putt



Getting one down


Dave with a great drive on #4



Refreshment break

Heady sinking a long birdie on #10

Bob's in a tough spot

Chris with a birdie on #12

Bob in another tough spot

Dave makes par on #16


Bob driving on #17


Dave ends with a par on #18

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment