Sunday, September 15, 2024

Circle C - Summer is Back

 Summer is back!  We met up this morning for a round at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Chris, Dave, Bob, Keith, Lif and Heady.  Temperatures were in the mid 80's when we started and in the mid 90's when we finished.  Course conditions were good and dry.  There were several other players on the course.

 I played a little below my average today.  My drives were ok, I made some stupid mistakes and missed about four putts.  I almost flicked Nick Mata in from about 100 feet on #5 for par, but it hit the ring and bounced far away.  I ended up with a double bogey. Bob had back to back birdies on #2 and #3.  Chris made a birdie on #18 after three great throws.  He had to putt back to the basket because his third throw went long!

A total of seven birdies were made:  Chris(4), Bob(2), Keith(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Dave starts us off!


Keith with a birdie on #2

Bob with a birdie




Big Dave going up the big hill

Mid round power shot



The long walk to #13

Well, we're waiting!!



Keith at the berm

Chris thru the trees

Keith finishes it up

Official Scorecard



 

No comments:

Post a Comment