Sunday, August 25, 2024

Roy G. Guerrero - Let's Have Some Fun!

 We met up early at Roy G. for a fun round of disc golf.  The players were:  Chris, Lif, Bob, Dave, Heady, Darden and Keith.  Temperatures were in the 80's, sunny skies and light breezes.  Course conditions were good.  There were a lot of other players on the course.

I played about my average for this course.  My drives were decent some of my fairway shots went astray.  I ended up in the middle of the pack. 

No birides were made today.  One disc found by Darden, no discs lost.

 


Darden starts us off




Keith enjoying the city skyline


Waiting for a group ahead of us

Lif with a wicked flick

Bob tries a roller









Walking the 18th fairway


Lif putting with style points

The climb back to the parking lot.

 
Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment