Sunday, August 18, 2024

Zilker - A Walk in the Park

 Since we had a small group today we decided to play Zilker Park.  Today's players were:  Steve, Chris, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 90's, sunny skies and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were good.  There were lots of players on the course.

For being hung over I had a pretty good round.  My drives were straight and long and my approach shots were good enough.  I missed three putts, one hit the basket, one hit the ring and one didn't hit anything.  I had a disaster hole on #15, double bogey.

Only two birdies made:  Chris(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Steve starts us off!

Captain Chris Morgan

Steve on the #7 fairway

Keith make face

Smoke break

Keith driving on #10


Austin skyline.  Lots of cranes

Chris with a birdie on #18

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment