Saturday, October 19, 2013

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Cold and Breezy

Steve and I played a round at the Austin Ridge Bible Church this morning.  It has been two weeks since we played and we both wanted to get out and throw some plastic.  It was kind of chilly when we started, temperatures were in the upper 40's and a stiff north wind was blowing. At least it was sunny.  Overall it was a pretty good day, not the best for either of us.  Only one birdie was made today, Steve threaded it through the trees on number 17 and ended up next to the basket.  I found a disc in a tree while searching for mine, an Avenger distance driver.  Throws pretty good, nice glide, not too much fade.  Last week I found a LS Polaris Long Straight Driver and it performs as advertised.  It seems my favorite discs are the ones I find.

Steve on the short tee on #14

Heady on the same tee.

Steve with a long putt attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment