Sunday, September 20, 2026

MetCenter - The Last Summer Weekend

Autumn begins this week, we can look forward to cooler temperatures and maybe some rain.  Until then, we remain on Hell's front porch.  We had an early 8:00 start to beat the heat at MetCenter.  Today's players were:  Lif, Dave, Chris, Keith, Steve, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the upper 80's to low 90's.  Sunny skies and an occasional cool breeze.  Course conditions were dead and dry.  There were a fair number of other players on the course.

I scored better than I thought I played.  My drives were pretty good.  Straight and decent distance.  My approach shots could have been a little close.  I was left with challenging putts, many of which I missed.  Keith had some damn good approach shots today.  Parked them under the basket.  Lif was throwing piss missiles down the fairway.  He had a nice birdie on #12.  Chris had a very good round, ending up below par.  

There were nine birdies recorded today:  Chris(4), Lif(2), Keith(1), Dave(1) and Heady(1).  No discs found.  One disc lost by Lif into the pond on #15.

Big Dave starts us off!

Lif throwing rockets


Incoming

Long walk to #3



Keith make face

Dave showing off the famous style


Let it fly!

Chris crawling into a hole

Nice putt Steve

How #13 it started for Lif


How #13 ended for Lif!



Watch out for that spider Keith!!


Bob finishes it up

Official Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment