We met up at 8:30 in East Metro Park in Manor for a fun round of disc golf. Today's players were: Steve, Chris, Keith, Lif, Dave and Heady. Temperatures were in the 80's, mostly sunny skies and hardly any wind. Course conditions were good and dry. They had done some controlled burns so some of the brush was thinned out. There were a few other groups on the course.
I had a slow start and got back on track after a few holes. My approach shots were a little off but I made most of my putts. I had a few stupid throws.
There were seven birdies made today: Chris(3), Steve(1), Dave(1), Heady(1) and Lif(1). No discs lost and no discs found.
 |
| Big Dave starts us off! |
 |
| Big Spider |
 |
| Steve driving on #3 |
 |
| Looking for a lost drive |
 |
| Letting a group play thru. They could throw! |
 |
| Keith by the Love Shack |
 |
| Long walk to #16 |
 |
| Official Scorecard |
No comments:
Post a Comment