Sunday, August 23, 2026

Wong Way Woods - The Heat is ON!!

 

Most of us met up this morning at 8:00 at Macho Tacos in Manchaca for a hearty breakfast before taking the short drive south to Buck's Backyard in Buda to meet up with Darden.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Keith, Chris, Darden and Heady.  Temperatures were in the mid 80's when we started and the upper 90's when we finished.  Course conditions were dry and dusty.  A little overgrown in some places.  We were the only players on the course.

I played alright today. I had some decent drives and good approach shots.  I did miss a couple of putts and made some stupid mistakes.  Steve was making some good putts today.  I did have the shot of the day with and Ace on #3, the same hole Mark aced the last time we played.  There was much rejoicing.

There were ten birdies made today:  Chris(3), Steve(3), Dave(2), Keith(1) and Darden(1).  One eagle (Ace) was made by Heady.  No discs lost and one disc found by Chris. 

Waiting for Darden

Big Dave starts us off!

Keith puts the biscuit in the basket!



Throw it high, let it fly




Keith make face

Long walk in the heat



Dave met a new friend



Dave with a birdie on #3

Robert Heady - Ace

Official Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment