Sunday, August 9, 2026

Sprinkle Valley - Feel The Power

Since it was going to be another scorching day in Central Texas, we decided to play a course that has a lot of shade.  We chose to meet up at Sprinkle Valley at 8:00am.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Chris, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the upper 80's to low 90's.  Mostly sunny skies and a slight breeze.  Course conditions were good and there were a fair number of other players on the course.  Not crowded my any means.

I played alright again this week.  Somehow I was throwing long straight drives today.  My approach shots were pretty good.  I missed one putt that I should have made but I also made a putt that I normally would miss.  This course is very challenging.  Several times I had three long straight throws and still wound up with a 40 foot putt.  

There were four birdies made today:  Chris(3) and Lif(1).  No discs found but one disc lost (maybe) by Chris on #1.  He was going back to look for it. 

Preparing to start

Lif starts us off

Got the flick working today






Down the middle

Steve - Full Extension




Dance like nobody's watching!





Lif finishes it up

Official Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment