The morning after Independence Day we met up at Sprinkle Valley for an enjoyable round of disc golf. 'Merica! The players were: Steve, Lif, Keith, Bob, Chris and Heady. Temperatures were in the upper 80's, mostly sunny skies and a slight breeze was blowing. Course conditions were good and there were several other groups on the course.
I've only played this course once before and I like the newness of this course. The excitement, unfamiliarity and freshness before routine sets in. Something new to figure out. I played about the same as I did the first time. I had some good drives today but my putting let me down again. After we finished we ate lunch in the pro shop and enjoyed some fresh, cold beer.
Birdies were made by Steve(1), Lif(1) and Bob(1). No discs found and no discs lost.
 |
| Steve starts us off! |
 |
| Getting one down |
 |
| Lif taking a break |
 |
| Steve starts the back nine |
 |
| Keith with a fairway shot. Lif is clinching! |
 |
| Incoming! |
 |
| Bob with a birdie on #17 |
 |
| Shot Time! |
 |
| Finishing up on #18 |
 |
| Official Scorecard |
No comments:
Post a Comment