Sunday, July 26, 2026

Little Roy G. - Easy Round

 

We met up at 8:00 at the Little G. course.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Keith, Darden, Chris and Heady.  This is a nine-hole course next to the Roy G. Guerrero course.  Several of us have never played it before.  Since it's only nine holes we played it twice.  We finished so early we could have played it a third time!  Temperatures were in the 80's, sunny skies and a slight breeze.  This is a fun, heavily wooded course with short holes that require some technical shots.  The course conditions were very good.  We had the course to ourselves when we started but it quickly became crowded.  I'm glad we started early.

Everyone had a good round and scored under par. We only had four bogies between us.  I had some decent throws despite having a kink in my neck.  I made most of my putts although I had two putts that clanked off the basket and rolled far away.

At total of 42 birdies and one eagle were made today:  Steve had the eagle.  Birdies:  Heady(8), Chris(8), Darden(8), Combs(6), Lif(6), Keith(6).   No discs lost and one disc found by Steve.


Preparing to start

Lif starts us off

Keith make face early

Tree Fairy



Really!?


Easy par 5



Lif makes a birdie with style points


Celebrating a below par round

Official Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment