Sunday, June 30, 2024

Cat Hollow - Humid Day

 We had a large group meet up at 8:30 this morning at Cat Hollow.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Donald, Darden, Chris, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the lower 80's when we started, the humidity was in the upper 80's.  Skies were mostly sunny and the winds were calm. It was a sticky and sweaty day.  Course conditions were very good and there were many other groups on the course.

I played about my average today for this course.  I was not feeling well when we started.  My heartburn was kicking in and I was sweating profusely.  I had some good drives and accurate approach shots.  Putting was my problem today.  I missed around five putts that I should have made.  Chris had some problems putting today also, he must have had five putts clank off the basket.  Steve got off to a slow start due to tightness in his shoulder.  It loosened up after some self medication.

A total of six birdies were made today:  Donald(2), Chris(2) and Darden(2).  No discs lost, at least one disc found.

New Lumberjack Shirts!

Lif starts us off!


Darden driving on #2.  Steve is medicating

Donald putting on #2

We saw several bunnies on the course



Lif with a power drive

Keith by the candy cane

Dave on the #10 fairway


Steve's approach on #11

Chris spotted a disc in a tree

Walking to the basket

Darden's drive went over the fence.  Dave was able to recover

After putting on #17

Steve driving on #18

Chris finishes it up

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment